Shipping and Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
For more detailed information, please see Shipping options and prices section.
- Orders are shipped from Monday to Friday. All orders placed before 2 pm (Monday to Friday) are shipped the same day. Orders are shipped 2 working days after confirmation.
- Free UK (United Kingdom) delivery on all orders. Free shipping on all orders above 95£ for european or non-european countries.
- Shipping to European countries starts from £5.95 per order. Shipping to non-european countries – from £9.95 per order.
- We ship to Europe and other countries like USA, Canada, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Japan, New Zealand, Thailand etc.
Return & Refunds
For more detailed information, please see Returns and Refunds page.
- Returns are accepted 14 days counting from the day that the delivery is made. The goods must not be opened and the original packaging must be sustained.
- A partial refund (excluding the shipping costs) would be issued once we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected it.
1. Shipping options
1.1 Free UK delivery on all orders
Any orders to be delivered within the UK will receive free shipping by either 2nd class or 2nd class recorded mail depending on the value of the order.
If you so choose you may still pay for an alternative upgraded shipping service.
- UK 2nd Class (Estimated 2-3 working days): FREE
- UK 1st Class (Estimated 1-2 working days): £0.75;
- UK 2nd Class Recorded (Estimated 2-3 working days): £0.95;
- UK 1st Recorded (Estimated 1-2 working days): £1.65;
- UK Special Delivery (Guaranteed Next WORKING Day Before 1pm): £8.95 per order;
Please note that other than UK Special Delivery the delivery times are NOT guaranteed.
They are just approximate times provided by the mail carriers. Once we pass an item to the mail service we cannot control mail delays though we will of course do everything we can to help you get your order in quick time.
1.2 We ship to the following European countries
Bulgaria, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Europe* Airmail (Estimated 7-10 working days): £5.95 per order;
- Europe* Airsure Airmail (Estimated 2-4 working days): £9.95 per order;
1.3 We also ship to Americas, Asia and Australia
United States of America (USA), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand.
- Non-Europe** Airmail (Estimated 7-10 working days): £9.95 per order;
- Non Europe** Airsure Airmail (Estimated 4-5 working days): £12.95 per order;
2. Dispatch & Delivery Times
2.1 At Synthealthcare.com we pick and pack every day from Monday to Friday (except for Bank Holidays)
As we stock all items this usually means your goods will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 2pm. For orders placed after 1pm they will be shipped next working day from the order. Any orders not shipped within 2 working days of order will be eligible for a shipping refund as per our service guarantee:
In the unlikely event of a temporary stock shortage we guarantee to dispatch your goods within 14 days of order or we will issue a full refund.
2.2 We ship orders as quickly as possible but once the item has left our dispatch team we have no control whatsoever over delivery delays
We have provided the delivery times above as a guide only – they are estimates given by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed times. The only guaranteed delivery times are UK Courier and Special Delivery.
Whilst we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by delivery delays we cannot take any responsibility for them unless the delay was caused by delayed dispatch.
3. While You Were Out
In the event that you are not home when delivery is attempted your postman / woman should leave a ‘While You Were Out’ card to let you know about the attempted delivery and provide details on how you can collect your item.
Please ensure that you collect any items from your local mail office as soon as possible after receiving a ‘While You Were Out’ card. Standard delivery items are retained by the mail office for around 3 weeks whilst recorded delivery items are only retained for 1 week. After this time the order will be returned to sender (Synt Healthcare) and will have to be re-shipped at a later date.
We cannot take responsibility for delays caused by failure of the buyer to collect their item in time. In the event of an item being returned to us we will re-ship as soon as we receive it. However please note that we cannot control any resultant delivery delay in this instance.
** Occasionally delivery is attempted and a card is not left. If your order has not arrived in time, if possible check with your local delivery office to ensure they are not holding it for you. Most delivery delays we encounter are caused due to cards not being left.
4. Checking order status
You will receive two e-mails after you have placed your order and provided us with a valid e-mail address:
- The first confirms that your order has been received and will contain your receipt. This e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours.
- The second confirms that your order has been posted. Any tracking information will be included. This e-mail should arrive within approximately 1 business day following authorisation of your credit card and verification of your information.
You can also check your order status at synthealthcare.com by logging into your account using the email address and password nominated when placing your first order.
Click on either your name at the top of the screen or on the ‘Account’ icon. Your order history is located at your account page.
Find the delivery tracking number in the e-mail we sent you confirming that your order has been posted. Use that number in our Order Tracking page to check the status of your order online. It may take 24 hours after your package was picked up from our fulfilment centre before tracking information appears on the web site.
5. Late Orders
If your order appears late, please consider that:
- Credit card approval must be received prior to processing.
- Orders placed after 1pm GMT are processed the following day.
- Overnight delivery only occurs on business days (Mondays through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Mail delays do occur that we can’t control. Please be patient as usually your item will arrive within days of dispatch.
Occasionally delivery is attempted and a card is not left. If your order has not arrived in time, if possible check with your local delivery office to ensure they are not holding it for you.
Most delivery delays we encounter are caused due to cards not being left.
5.1 Lost mail
In the rare event of an item being lost in the mail we will either replace or refund items and make an insurance claim on your behalf once it is confirmed an item is lost.
The time that elapses before an item is definitely lost varies depending on the mail service used. For inland mail this is 15 working days from the delivery due date and for overseas mail it is 25 working days.
6. Lost Mail Due to Incorrect Address
When placing an order at Synt Healthcare please take care to provide your full and correct address.
In the event of lost mail due to incorrect address details being provided we will not be able to refund your shipping costs plus a share of the re-stocking fee which will be 25% of the amount you paid for the item(s) in your order.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they are allowed to import any supplement they wish to purchase from the UK into their respective countries. If the Customs officials in your country return your order to us, either because you did not have permission to import such supplements, or because such supplements are banned in your country, we will refund your order less the shipping costs incurred by Synt Healthcare.
Please check with your country’s Customs officials to make sure that you are permitted to import any supplement before purchasing.
Customs, in rare instances, may confiscate shipments containing locally prohibited products from entering into their respective countries. In the rare case in which your shipment is confiscated, Synt Healthcare accepts no financial responsibility, and therefore will not offer any refunds for your order.