Multivitamins with Iron is for you if
- You are recovering from surgery or a serious illness (prescription, of course);
- You are on a strict vegan diet or you are unable to get important vitamins such as B12, iron etc. from food;
- You exercise (athletes need a higher dose of vitamins and minerals for better recovery after exercise/workout);
- You want to strengthen your overall health and immune system;
Key benefits of Multivitamin with Iron
- Suitable for vegetarians. No GMOs. Gluten free. Dairy free.
- Multi-Vitamin Plus Iron tablets are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification;
- One tablet per day of Multivitamins with Iron provides you with 100% of the recommended daily intake for the most essential vitamins plus iron;
- Encourages healthy hair, skin and hair;
- Iron reduces tiredness. Heightens energy levels. Aids in sports;
- Boosts immune system;
- Aids recovery from workout or hard labor;
- Multivitamins with Iron is suitable for man and woman;
- Small easy to swallow tablets;
- 180 tablets are enough for 6 months. Great value;
- Flat box which can simply be pushed through your letter box;
- Fast (and free) delivery in UK;
Adults, take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Multivitamins with Iron contains 100% of the recommended daily dose of the most essential vitamins
1 pill of Multivitamins with iron provides you with 100% NRV of Folate, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Iron.
One pill meets your daily needs of the most essential vitamins and minerals. The body works optimally.
1 pill a day helps you get the optimal version of yourself.
Iron – less tiredness, more energy
A shortage of iron leads to iron deficiency anemia and more frequent illnesses (lack of iron weakens the immune system). Also a lack of focus. Lack of energy (always feeling tired). Increased irritability. Reduced stamina. Pale skin. Headache.
Thats why, 1-2 weeks after they start taking Multivitamins with iron, most clients indicate that they feel more energetic and “in the mood”.
The iron in the Multivitamins:
- Helps to preserve many vital functions in the body – general energy and focus, gastrointestinal processes, immune system and regulation of body temperature;
- Normal cognitive function and reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- Iron carries oxygen to the muscles and brain and is absolutely crucial to both mental and physical performance. If you lack iron, red blood cells carry less oxygen and lower energy levels. With one pill a day you are sure that you will not hang while you exercise;
- Iron also plays a role in extracting energy from food;
and many other…
You need more iron if:
- You do not take enough iron with your diet (for vegetarians, vegans);
- You exercise regularly;
- You are feeling lack of energy, fatigue, have pale skin or pale coloring of the inside of the lower eyelids;
Important: This is not a diagnosis. You should consult your doctor before taking any supplement.
Vitamin A – protect your most valuable asset – vision
Vitamin A is known to be useful for vision.
Vitamin A also promotes the production and activity of red and white blood cells. Strengthens your immune system. Improves blood vessel health.
As a part of the Multivitamins with Iron Vitamin A also:
- Protects your eyes from night blindness and age-related decline;
- Increases the body’s resistance to infection;
- Reduces your risk of acne;
- Promotes healthy growth and reproduction;
- Promotes growth and division of the cells;
- Contributes to normal iron metabolism;
- Supports bone health;
Vitamin A in one tablet: 800 µg RE (100% NRV)
Vitamin C – boost your immunity and iron absorption
Vitamin C has been linked to impressive health benefits – boosting antioxidant levels, reducing blood pressure and reducing heart disease risk. Vitamin C improves iron absorption. Boosts immunity.
Multivitamins with Iron is a great and simple way to boost your vitamin C intake if you struggle to get enough from your diet.
As part of the multivitamins, Vitamin C helps by:
- Boosts immunity by helping white blood cells function better;
- Strong antioxidant – your cells are better protected from free radicals;
- Helps prevent Iron deficiencies by improving Iron absorption;
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones;
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage;
Vitamin C in one tablet: 80 mg. (100% NRV)
Vitamin B12 – boost energy levels
If you’re on a strict vegan diet or can’t get B12 from food, B12 in Multivitamins with Iron is for you.
Vitamin B12 has important roles in your body. Supports the normal function of your nerve cells. It’s also involved in red blood cell formation, DNA synthesis and more.
Taking a supplement may improve your energy level, but only if you deficiency in this vitamin.
- Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention;
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails;
- May give you an energy boost (if you do not take enough vitamin B12 with food);
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism;
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system;
The b12 in Multivitamins with iron is recommended if you are at risk for vitamin B12 deficiency include:
- On a strict vegan diet;
- You cannot get B12 from food;
Vitamin B12 in one tablet: 2.5 µg (100% NRV)
Vitamin B6 – for your protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism
Vitamin B6 (also known as pyridoxine), is crucial to key proceses in your body.
Protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. The creation of red blood cells. Creation of neurotransmitters.
This vitamin may also play a role in decreasing high blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine. Which have been linked to depression and other psychiatric issues.
Other benefits in Multivitamins with iron:
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity;
- Aids hemoglobin production;
- Involved in protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism;
- Involved in the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters;
Vitamin B6 in one tablet: 1.4 mg. (100% NRV)
Vitamin E – protect your cells from free radicals
Vitamin E is an powerful antioxidant.
According to National Institutes of Health (NIH) It may help protect your cells from the damage of free radicals:
- Accelerated aging;
- Breaking down of healthy cells.
On short – longer cell life.
Vitamin E in one tablet: 12 mg a-TE (100% NRV)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – better skin, nails and hair
Riboflavin in “Multivitamins with iron” is treating Vitamin B2 deficiency and conditions related to its deficiency.
It is also used for treating acne and maintenance of normal skin. Muscle cramps. Burning feet syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome. Blood disorders such as congenital methemoglobinemia and red blood cell aplasia. Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, some people are using it for eye fatique.
Riboflavin in Multivitamins with Iron promotes:
- Increased energy levels;
- Boosting immune system function;
- Maintaining healthy hair, skin, mucous membranes, and nails;
- Boosting athletic performance;
- Promotes healthy reproductive function;
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) in one tablet: 1.4 mg. (100% NRV)
Multivitamins with iron is completed with Folate, Niacin, Pantothenic acid and Thiamin
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy;
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis;
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism;
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system;
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance;
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters;
- Thiamine contributes to normal psychological function
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
Great value. 180 tablets – 180 days protection, health and energy
One tablet contains 100% of the recommended daily dose of essential vitamins essential vitamins.
You have 180 tablets in one pack. With one order you will be stocking up for 6 months in advance. Half a year worth of vitamins. No worrying about running out.
You have so much that one pack can reach your whole family. For example, if you have 3 children, one package will cover the need for vitamins for you, your partner and your 3 children. For the whole month ahead. For only £ 8.99.
Fast delivery in convenient packaging
Multivitamins with iron in a convinient flat box that can simply be pushed through your letter box with fast delivery?
Yes! No more missing parcel delivery.
Easy to swallow. No aftertaste.
Small easy to swallow tablets. One tablet is only 3.5 mm wide / tall. It is easy to swallow and does not leave a bad taste in the mouth.